Friday, November 22, 2013

Paperdolls - Day Five

Today I am exploring the wilds of SL. Well maybe not exploring them, but I am dressed like I could be exploring.
Paperdolls - Day Five
I think this may have been my favorite of all the posts I have done this week. It's a very dark look, but it is so badass in my opinion.
Paperdolls - Day Five
Leather pants, dark glasses, a corset...Lara Croft has nothing on me! This is my final Paperdoll post, if you have enjoyed them then why not head here and make your own.

Credits

  • Pants:  :::Sn@tch Rockstar Leather Pants (Black):::
  • Shirt: Schadenfreude White Oxford
  • Corset: :[P]:- Anasaze Corset :// Black
  • Tie: Schadenfreude Black Tree Tie
  • Boots: lassitude & ennui - Wanderlust - black - 
  • Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION
  • Ring:  Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  • Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sylvie Mesh Hair - Cinnamon
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
  • Skin: Essences - Song *doux* ginger
  • Lipstick: B.C.C Freya Lovely Pink Lip Tattoo (group gift)
  • Eyelashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
  • Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Absinthe Shadow, w2)
  • Poses: Atooly- various pose sets



No comments: