Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lunch Date

The man is off the rest of the week for Thanksgiving, and because he needs to use up some of his vacation days. That means..lunch date and that is what inspired these pictures.
Lunch Date
Here I am heading off to the restaurant to meet him for lunch, not everyone get the day off after all. I do look fabulous, but these shoes are a killer!
Lunch Date
Of course he is late. I swear the man can't get anywhere on time. At least it gives me a chance to kick up my heels. It may have been a short walk, but any walk in heels can be a killer. He finally arrived and we had a lovely lunch. You don't want to see pictures of it I promise. I am not the neatest of eaters.
Lunch Date
No matter how wonderful lunch is I still need that afternoon pick me up. I nice little vanilla latte is just the thing to keep me going till I park it on the couch when I get home.

Credits

  • Skirt: DRIFT Dash Pencil Skirt [MESH] -Black Stripe
  • Shirt: Emery - Safari Shirt Norbit (Mid) Black - 
  • Shoes: lassitude & ennui Bound sandals beige - for SLink feet (at Shoetopia)
  • Purse: {Mango Cheeks} Bow Clutch: (Solid) Metallic Black 
  • Hair: Exile::Pictures of You
  • Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Necklace: lassitude & ennui Lion's paw torque necklace - gold
  • Glasses: .:*December*:. Glasses No.69 for 4.44.444!/chin
  • Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  • Skin: Essences - Song *doux* ginger
  • Lipstick: {.essences.} Rowena Lipstick 03 (older skin set)
  • Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Aquamarine
  • Pose: .mien. {drift}
  • Table with poses: LISP - Mesh - Rain or Shine Set  - Classic
  • Coffee: {what next} small vanilla latte (from the Hot Cocoa cart)

Photos taken here 

1 comment:

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

Hello meen, I've been following your blog for almost 6 months now without leaving any comment so I decided to quickly say hi today, just so you know you've got a fan somewhere. LOL. Your blog makes sense to me just like http://danieluyi.com, another similarly interesting blog that I'm also a fan of.

Keep it up.