Monday, November 25, 2013

Late night or early morning?

Late night or earling morning?
So am I doing the walk of shame or am I just ready to head to work bright and early? Hmmm maybe the glittery dress is a little too much for the office huh? Okay I admit it, I was out late with this guy who used to be in a marching band, and well I may have nicked his jacket on my way out the door. It's a cold morning and I really didn't think he would miss it all that much.
Late night or earling morning?
Maybe I should start keeping a change of clothes in my car....or be less of a skank. I think I will go with the clothes option *wink*

Credits

  • Dress: .: Somnia :. Sensuous Glitz {Red} 
  • Jacket: r2 A/D/E leather jacket white
  • Tights: [Atooly] Plain Tights - Black
  • Shoes: .Olive. the Don't Fall Platform Heels - Pitch Black 
  • Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  • Earrings: MG - Earrings - Raisa - GOLD -
  • Ring: O.M.E.N - Ring of Passion - Red 
  • Hair: Exile::Criminal
  • Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Skin: Essences - Song *doux* ginger
  • Lipstick: {Luxuria} Lipstick - Matte 2 *nude*
  • Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Aquamarine

No comments: