Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Skulls are awesome

Skulls are awesome
I was taking a headshot for Horrorfest this weekend and decided that I liked the look so much that I thought I would blog it. There is a little bit of old and new mixed in here. With Halloween coming up soon I figured Yay skulls!
But I look so sad
I have no idea why I look so sad, but I do. Skulls are still awesome even if I look melancholy.

Credits

  • Shirt: *BOOM* Traveler Tee (Smoke) 
  • Jeans: [AUX]Belted Flairs - Flats  - Black Skull
  • Shoes: Ingenue :: Mila Flats :: Cherry
  • Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  • Necklace: lassitude & ennui Sugarskull necklace
  • Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Hair: Exile::Where We Belong persimmon 
  • Skin: Essences - Lily *light rose* ginger
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Aquamarine
  • Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
  • Poses: GLITTERATI - Into The Black


No comments: