Thursday, October 10, 2013

Look of the Day - Black and White

LOTD - Black and White
Even though this is a look of the day post it isn't the look I was wearing today. I actually took these last week, but got so busy with RL that I never got a chance to post it. I pulled out a whole bunch of stuff that I had in my inventory and just really liked the look so I thought I would share it.
LOTD - Black and White
Of course this look also gave me an excuse to wear this necklace and earring set. I almost never wear earring either so this is a change for me. It's not that I don't like them, it's just I kinda forget. I never really think about earrings in RL because my studs never really come out. That is all I can think of without coffee this morning.

Credits

  • Dress: .: Somnia :. Velveteen Dress {Black} 
  • Tights: Tee*fy Floral Vintage Black
  • Boots: lassitude & ennui Phoebe lace-up boots  black / dark wood
  • Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  • Jewelry: Izzie's -  Treasure Necklace and earrings (autumn)
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
  • Hair: -LaViere- Amanda/DriedChilli
  • Skin: Essences *Tiara 01* ~ Light Rose ~ TLC  (no longer sold)
  • Eyes: B.C.C Freya Eyes Olive (group gift)
  • Poses: !bang various poses


No comments: