Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A quiet cup of tea

A quiet cuppa
Is there anything better than a quiet cup of tea on a crisp fall afternooon? I don't know about where you live, but where I live autumn has it's own scent and it is one that I love.
A quiet cuppa
I am also wearing a new pair of earrings, they are heart shaped, and with the amount of things I love in the post they seem fitting, and they are yellow so bonus!

Credits
Dress: (Milk Motion) vintage dress - citrus
Shoes: Ingenue :: Paola Flats (Slink Add-On) :: Ivory  (gacha item)
Earrings: [Atooly] Sweet Heart Hoops Smaller Yellow (at BodyMod Expo)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sylvie Mesh Hair - Cinnamon
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Skin: Essences - Lily *light rose* ginger
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Aquamarine
Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
Teacups with poses: LISP - Mesh - Tea Poses All (unpack me) RARE (previous Arcade gacha item)

No comments: