Friday, October 11, 2013

A Princess Proposition

Princess Proposition
Age: A lady never reveal such things
Location: The Gumball Kingdom, I am the princess of the realm after all.
A little about yourself... I am a big fan of gum in any shape or size, but I have a love for gumballs. I mean so many colors! I do have princessy duties that I must attend to often, and these do include attending various Balls. My favorite ones are of course The Annual Gum Ball, The Whopper Ball, and The Sour Ball can be fun too with the right company. The Sour Ball serves the best apple martinis.
What I am looking for... I am looking for a nice candy and gum loving gentleman for long walks along the Candy Cane Lane or picnic while we watch the cotton candy clouds. You have to be tough to date me though as I live atop the Rock Candy Mountain. It can be a treacherous climb bit I think I am worth it.
Princess Proposition
So will you kiss me?

Credits
Dress: e! Lilly Dress (Linen)
Shoes: *BOOM* Locale Heels  (sugar)
Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
Necklace: [Atooly] Candy Heart Necklace Silver - KISS ME (at The Candy Fair)
Crown: [Atooly] Gumball Crown - Yellow  (at The Candy Fair)
Hair: ::Exile::  All for Love:Fairytale
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Skin: Essences *Tiara 01* ~ Light Rose ~  (no longer sold)
Eyes: B.C.C Freya Eyes Olive (group gift)
Poses: Exposuer (various poses)

No comments: