Monday, October 7, 2013

A day at the lake

Afternoon at the lake
I took myself out to a lake for a little rest and relaxation. A little row around in the crisp autumn air on a sunny day is quite invigorating. Once we got to land again I heard the unmistakable sound for frogs, so I thought it would be fun to try and catch one. I happen to love frogs, mini me on the other hand not to much.
Ahhh Frog!
She got a little startled by the frog in her face, maybe next time I should start with something small like a red-eyed tree frog. Or maybe take her to see some colorful poison dart frogs.

Credits
On Phire
Jeans: (fd) Hand Drawn Skinny Jeans - Dark Wash
Shirt: (fd) Long Loose T (Stripes Yellow + Purple)
Sneaker: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops nolaces
Hair: Exile::Just a Reason: Rouge
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Skin: Essences ~ Cho TDRFusion 03 ~ lait - ginger (no longer available)
Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar 2 eyes -Seaweed-

Pose: !bang
Frog: <: oogers=""> My Frog  (marketplace)

On Livy
Outfit: That's So {Kyoot} - Jilly
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Pancake
Body:  Cutebytes - KID - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
Skin: ROZENA ~Liu~ gloss : shell (teeth)
Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar eyes -Dark Grey-

Pose: .click. beach ball pose set

No comments: