Monday, September 9, 2013

The Raven

The Raven
Takes flight to flee the light.
Seeks out the solace of the night.
The Raven
It's a new round of We ♥ Roleplay and this feathered skin is one of the many items available. I went out shopping last week with the hubby and kids and we were looking at all the Halloween decorations that are out. I got inspired to go for a dark raven look. It never too early to embrace the spooky for Halloween. I mean if they can sell it I can dress like it no? I am wearing the pg cover up with the skin because no one needs to see my raveneque lady parts. What sometimes I can be modest! *distracts you with credits*

Credits
Skin: FEATHERS female +Fallen Gods Inc.+ RAVEN silver (with the pg cover)(at We ♥ Roleplay)
Wings: [europa] Nyxus wings CROW
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Morgan Mesh Hair - Night shadow
Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar 2 eyes -Seaweed-
Poses: Studio Sidhe (various poses)
Tree: Balderdash - Saiygewood - Safe Haven Tree (m/t)

No comments: