Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Last Gasp of Summer

The Last Gasp of Summer
Summer is sadly coming to an end soon, although for my kids it has been over for a few weeks now. I thought I would get one last hit of summer in before embracing the sweaters and pants the cooler weather brings.
The Last Gasp of Summer
And because it is Tuesday, I have a shot of my booty. Lola started this a while ago and it has been a long time since I have had a bum shot in my Tuesday posts. And that is a 100% natural Phire booty, no ass implants here. I was going to say no mesh, but that would be a lie since my bathing suit bottom is mesh.
The Last Gasp of Summer
I thought I would give you a better look at the pattern on my bikini and a better glimpse at the new hair I have too.

Credits

  • Bikini: *BOOM* Hampton Bikini Floral Orchid 
  • Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring 
  • Hair: Exile::Whispers Ember (natural fusions HUD) 
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat  
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual  
  • Skin: Essences - Sash 01 ~ light rose ~ brown 
  • Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar 2 eyes -Seaweed- 
  • Poses: (marukin) various

No comments: