Thursday, September 12, 2013

Peachy Pair

peachy pair

I have discovered a whole new arena of shopping…kids stuff! For a while now I have had a completely neglected alt that I made shortly after my husband bailed on SL. I wanted to make someone with a last name I picked out. I abandoned her for Phire though because well Phire already had some cool stuff, and the premium account.
 So poor Olivia sat there neglected and unused, until recently. Lola and I got it in our heads that we were going to run around in SL as kids. Anyway as we were kitting out our kid selves I started playing around with poses and all these other things I had ignored. So I decided to make Livvy my blogging buddy. I figure that way SL parents can see what is out there, and maybe some kids too.

That brings me to today’s post, Livvy’s first official outing on the blog with me. I say official because she has shown up in some other posts on the blog only I was vague about her. Livvy and I hit up the Color Me Monthly Event at Firefly Hollow. See it worked out because there were clothes for her, dĂ©cor and resizable items for me. A total win/win if you ask me.
peachy pair
For this go round Livvy is wearing one of the outfits we picked up (she is woefully under clothed compared to Phire) and I got a bracelet/ring combo. Oh yeah the title of the post refers to the color peach, which happens to be the color of the month for September. Maybe Livvy will be back with her own solo coverage of the Color Me Event and any other ones I squeeze time in for.

Credits
Livvy

Phire
  • Dress: lassitude & ennui Naiad sundress - peach
  • Shoes:   l&e Opium mules - antique - rigged (for Slink feet)
  • Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  • Bracelet and ring: ~*Buglets*~ Sparkle Flower Set Peach ( at Color Me Monthly Event)
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium S
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual S Right
  • Hair: Exile::Just a Reason: Ember (natural fusions HUD) (Arcade gacha)
  • Skin: Essences - Sash 01 ~ light rose ~ brown
  • Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar 2 eyes -Seaweed-
  • Flower Pose: .click. Flowers
  • Pick Up Pose: [SC] Say Cheese! ~My Lil' Sparkle~

No comments: