Thursday, September 19, 2013

Peachy Livy

Peachy Livy
As I mentioned last week I was going to use kid me to do some posts every now and again and here one is. I took Livy to the Color Me Monthly Market to pick some some cuteness. I mean what is the point of having kid me if she isn't cute? September's color is peach, which is pretty close to pink, a color Phire doesn't like, however in kiddo form pink isn't so bad. I grabbed this cute dress and owl stuffie from the market, but there is still more there they I didn't get. Mostly because Livy doesn't exactly have a place to call home so she doesn't need any decor items.
Peachy Livy
The boots and socks Livy is rocking are from gacha machines. There are so many cute things for kids that come out of gacha machines it's insane! Oh if you are curious the color for October's Color Me Monthly Market is going to be black! So big or little you need to make sure you check it out!

Credits

No comments: