Thursday, September 5, 2013

I Spy...

Mushu
Oh wait not me, Mushu! If you don't know who Mushu is, he is the dragon who watches over and in his own way tries to help Mulan. Mushu was always lurking out of sight of the other warriors Mulan was training with.
Mushu
Sometime it did not go so well and Mushu hung his head in shame. He needed Mulan to succeed just as much as she did. I think this is the first challenge where I gave a synopsis of a movie in the post. Oh and I can hear/read, "Lets get down to business.", without "I'll Make a Man Out of You" popping into my head.

Credits

  • Shirt:[Pink] Brit Krust Button Shirt - sunny (no longer sold)
  • Jacket: e! Darla Blazer (Cherry)
  • Shorts: e! Holli Shorts Checked (Cherry) 
  • Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  • Shoes: l&e Signature sandals - red left (for SLINK feet)
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Hair: Exile::Sparkle And Fade 
  • Skin: Essences - Sash 01 ~ light rose ~ ginger
  • Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar 2 eyes -Seaweed-
  • Poses: I'm sorry I didn't write it down.

No comments: