Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Don't Like My Potters Hairy

Off to school
You won't catch me huffling your puff, nor will I be trying to slyther in. I am not about to griffyn any doors and the less said about ravens claws the better. And for the record I will never be hogging any warts. I will however rock this look like nobody's business.
The good student
I will be the best student in class, throwing off the curve for everyone else. I will be your valedictorian giving a stirring graduation speech. Or maybe I will just look cute in my uniform and hat. Before you go thinking this is some sort of bitter blog post it's really not. I was just being cheeky and playing on the names of the Houses of Hogwarts. It most likely seems hillarious to me as I hopped up on cold meds at the moment. The little mosters have gone back to school and are of course bring home every ick imaginable.

Credits

  • Skirt: *Edelweiss* School-Line Skirt  - beige
  • Shirt and vest: *Edelweiss* School-Line Vest  - cream (blue)
  • Neck bow: *Edelweiss* School-Line Ribbon  - brown
  • Shoes: fri. - Peggy.T-Straps (Cocoa)
  • Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  • Bag: {mon tissu} Sophmore Satchel / Down Strap ~ Matted Red
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium 
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Hair: Exile::Falling For You -  (currently at Collabor88)
  • Skin: Essences - Sash 01 ~ light rose ~ brown
  • Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar 2 eyes -Seaweed-
  • Poses: my AO because I am lazy like that

No comments: