Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cinderelly and Gus

Cinderella and Gus
Cinderella may have been a busy worker, but then I got to her and she caught my lazies. I mean I can't tell you the last time I was on my hands and knees scrubbing a floor. Then again I don't think I have ever made clothes for mice or went to a ball. Still I don't think I would trade lives with her, besides I already have my prince. Yup I said it and yup I am that cheesey.
Cinderella and Gus
I think my Gus is a little cuter than the one Cinderella hung out with. I also don't have to worry about this Gus getting chased by Lucifer (so didn't understand the name of the cat till I was older). I will be playing catch up with the rest of the characters that I haven't gotten too. I would be lying if I didn't say getting back into the back to school groove hasn't thrown me off. I am sure you would just rather have the credits so here they are.

Credits
Cinderella



Gus

  • Outfit: SC. Fishies outfit
  • Cardigan: {PB} Green Cardigan Kid
  • Boots: [PL] Yellow Bloom Boot  (gacha machine in store)
  • Hair: Maitreya Sasha - Almond
  • Skin: ROZENA ~Liu~ gloss : shell (teeth)
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar eyes -Dark Grey-
  • Body: Cutebytes - KID - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
  • Solo Pose:  .click.  
  • Sitting pose: .click. Our Time


No comments: