Thursday, September 26, 2013

Barefoot in the flowers

Barefoot in the flowers
I like to run around SL barefoot. I can't help myself, it's not like I am going to step in poo in SL. Well I mean I could but I would feel it or smell it so it's almost like it doesn't happen. In my first life I almost always wear shoes, Legos and Barbie shoes are like little land mines.
Barefoot in the flowers
In the summer I love the feel of grass under my feet and in SL I can have that feeling year round!I thought the hair and dress needed a little summery bohemian feel.
Barefoot in the flowers
And since owls are cool and stuff I am wearing an owl necklace that I picked during one of my many wanderings of the grid with Lola.

Credits

  • Dress: DCNY_Boho Baby Dress_Daydream
  • Hair: Exile::Sugar High Ember (at My Attic)
  • Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  • Necklace: [Little Things] 70's Owl necklace (lemon)
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat 
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
  • Skin: Essences *Tiara 01* ~ Light Rose ~ TLC
  • Lipstick: ROZENA/ Kiss Kiss ~ happy
  • Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar 2 eyes -Seaweed-
  • Poses: (marukin)
Photos taken HERE

1 comment:

acha riya said...

Love the look and styling!