Monday, September 30, 2013

Autumn Begins

Now for a little fall
I adore this time of year, the smells and colors and warm sweaters. However I loathe anything pumpkin or pumpkin spice flavored, though my top looks a bit pumpkin spice-y to me.
Now for a little fall
Of course where I live autumn is a very so it's not strange to wear a sleeveless top, though generally I would wear a sweater or such over it. This is SL though so I could be standing bare naked and in a snow storm and not feel a thing. Maybe I should do that later when people start switching over to winter time sims.
Now for a little fall
I even squeezed in some leaves in my jewelry.

Credits

  • Shirt: ::C'est la vie !:: Halterneck tops(plain carrot)
  • Pants: ::BB:: Boyfriend Cords  (brown)(previous Attic item, not sold in store)
  • Shoes: fri. - Cotton.Mary Janes (Slink Av Enhance) - Tan
  • Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  • Necklace: lassitude & ennui leaf necklace gold / copper (no longer sold)
  • Bracelet: lassitude & ennui leaf spiral bracelet right gold / copper (no longer sold)
  • Hair: Exile::Where We Belong Ember
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat 
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
  • Skin: Essences - Sash 01 ~ light rose ~ brown  (new tones in store now)
  • Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar 2 eyes -Seaweed-
I am terribly sorry for using things that are no longer available, though who knows you may have some of these yourself.

No comments: