Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Arts and Crafts Time

Art and Crafts
It's arts and crafts time today. Now I am not a scrapbooker, but you wouldn't know that from looking at this picture. What I really am is and arts and crafts supply hoarder. You never know when you may need some cute tape or cut out shapes or stickers. Stamps and paint can come in handy when you are bored. I did however make two cute collages for this post, on full of pictures of my and my slister Lola and one of me and my Lillie.
Art and Crafts
I figured since my art supplies and shoes were from The Arcade that I should go all out. So my necklace and hair are also from The Arcade. Lola got the necklace for me because it combines two of my favorite things, frogs and yellow. I am pretty sure I have wore this hair in other posts already, but I love it and this color is my favorite of the moment.

Credits

No comments: