Monday, August 26, 2013

Rapunzel Playtime

Rapunzel playtime
I decided to have a little fun with this Disney Bounding princess. Rapunzel happens to be my daughters favorite princess so I she snuggled up next to me and helped pick out my look. And since RL mini me helped I thought it would be cute to have a SL mini me in the pictures. Lola helped me out with this one because being the gacha fiend she is she happened to have the full "Punzel" set from the gacha at Heritage Gacha Garden.
Rapunzel playtime
I am not gonna lie, I think this is one of my favorite pictures. It just reminds me of when my big girl was a wee little thing. At least I still get the snuggles. Now I need to go work on Cinderella, which happens to be one of the nicknames I have for RL mini me, she likes to clean. I have no idea where she got that from.

Credits
   On Me

  •      Dress: Geometry Sweetheart >  Lilac > 
  •     Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  •     Shoes: Slink Margot Ballet Slippers Black
  •     Hair: Magika [Hair M] Rewind
  •     Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat 
  •     Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  •     Skin: Essences - Whisper *Forgive me* 03 ~ light rose ~ blonde
  •     Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar 2 eyes -Ink-


   Mini Me



No comments: