Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Never a Barista When You Need One

Where is that barista?
Rushing around in the morning I don't have time to wait for an absentee barista to make my coffee. I mean I do have appointments to keep.
Does he not realize I need my latte?
I am not the most patient soul in the mornings without my coffee. I must have at least one before I am civil and the fact that I am stuck here waiting is really trying my patience! I may come off all sugar and spice, but I can be very not nice.
Ugh!
My patience has been zapped, maybe it is time to get one of those coffee makers for at home. Then I won't have to rely on anyone else to make it for me. It is possible that I am being over dramatic here, but hey that is my choice darn it!
  Well in all honesty this is not me at all. I just felt an air of being a rushed city dweller on my way to a high powered job, maybe at a fashion magazine or something. I don't know, but I do know the dress is gorgeous, this color reminds me of a sunset.

Credits

  • Dress: :V.e. Jewel Cocktail Dress  Sangria
  • Hair: Magika [Hair] Honest
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium 
  • Shoes: Slink Vintage 2-Strap Pumps White
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
  • Manicure: Izzie's - Slink Metallic Nails Applier 
  • Skin: Essences *CHO TDRF 01* ~ Light Rose ~ brown (previous TDR Fusion)
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar 2 eyes -Seaweed-
  • Poses: :+:SS:+: Art Deco -Pose Set

No comments: