Sunday, August 11, 2013

Dark and Chic

Dark and Chic
Today I am attempting a chic fashionable look for my photos. The looks felt like it called for something a little out of my norm.
Dark and Chic
I feel all fashionable today and if you are wondering, yes most of my look did come from The Black Fair. So you know expect to see a fair bit of black from me in the coming posts.
Dark and Chic
I wasn't going to wear a tattoo with the look but Lola convinced me that I needed it. It does seem to add a little something to the look if I am being honest.

Credits
Dress: PP - Viper Dress -  (at The Black Fair)
Shoes: {{BSD Design studio}}Summer lover Special editionCDblk (at The Black Fair)
Collar: [Gang/Cold] Nheria Neckcorset Glam Silver (at The Black Fair)
Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Hair: Magika [Hair] Honest
Skin: Essences *CHO skin* ~ Light Rose ~ brunette
Manicure: Blah. (My Nail Polish) Black French Set (at The Black Fair)
Lipstick: Essences - Hangover Lipstick 06
Eyeliner: .::WoW Skins::. Eyeliner 3 ( at The Black Fair)
Eyeliner: .::WoW Skins::. Eyeliner 2 (at The Black Fair)
Tattoo: Corvus : Tribal Sun Tattoo 1
Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar 2 eyes -Ink-
Pose Prop: BENT. Inspire Shadow box set - Spheres (store closed)

No comments: