Saturday, August 10, 2013

Dancing to my own music

Dancing to my own music
Nothing is more rewarding than marching to the beat of your own drum, but you know what is better than marching? Dancing! Even if you are a rythmless wonder like me.
Dancing to my own music
Of course in SL I am as graceful as a swan and not the clumsy klutz I am in the real world.
Dancing to my own music
Don't I look adorable in my bow?

Credits

  • Dress: -tb- Frilly Dress  - Rosey *
  • Shoes: *BOOM* Locale Heels  (sugar) *
  • Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 29 / Light Mocha (Resizer)
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium (needed for the shoes) 
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
  • Hair Bow: [Miseria] Ribbon & Bow - Beige
  • Skin: Essences *CHO skin* ~ Light Rose 02 ~ blonde *
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar 2 eyes -Comet-
  • Poses: Diesel Works - various pose sets
* Out at previous Collabor88 - may not be in store yet

No comments: