Sunday, August 11, 2013

Casual Laziness

Casually Lazy
I am being a lazy bum and not just in the picture. I have gotten into a bad habit of styling looks and then not taking pictures of them. It's really terrible, this outfit however is not. I put this look together from a few things from the Black Fair that started yesterday.
Casually Lazy
I also broke into Lola's house again for my pictures. I do this when I can't think of where I want to take pictures because her house is always decorated fantastically. Well maybe it's not breaking in if she is okay with it?

Credits

  • Top: B BOS -Ane Dress-Butterfly-  ( at Black Fair)
  • Pants: [Gang/Cold] Juicy Pants  PINK  ( at Black Fair)
  • Bracelet: Cute Poison - Lucky Star Bracelet - Pink   ( at Black Fair)
  • Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  • Shoes: Slink Margot Ballet Slipper Black (Enhancement Compatible)
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat (needed for the shoes) 
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
  • Hair: Exile::Bad Reputation 
  • Skin: Essences *CHO skin* ~ Light Rose ~ brunette
  • Lipstick: Essences - Hangover Lipstick 15
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Lunar 2 eyes -Ink-
  • Couch: floorplan. pallet couch / burnt PG
  • Ottoman: floorplan. pallet ottoman / burnt
  • Room Divider: LISP - Mesh - Ygritte Reclaimed Divider - Shabby Wood


No comments: