Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Beauty Sleeps

Aurora
I couldn't rightly take a picture if Aurora (also known as Sleeping Beauty) without a sleepy looking picture. For the longest time Aurora was my the favorite princess of mini me. Somewhere around here I even have a picture of her meeting Aurora. Of course she has moved on to a new favorite princess that I will be getting around to soon. Even thought the faeries fought over the color of Auroras dress I chose to go with the pink. I tried, though not very hard, to find a dress that went from blue to pink but failed.
Aurora
Maybe instead of sleeping I should have been out singing with forest creatures, maybe dancing with an owl in a mans cloak? All these posts have me longing to watch all the older movies, even if the kids don't want to watch with me. Shall we sally forth on to the credits?

Credits

No comments: