Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wannabe Smurfette

There is newness at We ♥ Roleplay this month. I was playing with a skin that is available. It's blue, and well it was suggested I be an alien, but then my inner child spoke up.
Wannabe Smurfette
I wanted to be Smurfette! It may have stemmed from all the recent ads I have seen for the upcoming second Smurfs movie. It's fun taking something that one person sees as being perfect for one thing and turning it into something all your own. You understand what I am getting at right? Anyway here is my Smurfy face.
Wannabe Smurfette
I am not going to lie. I had a blast pretending to be Smurfette. I mean she is literally one of a kind!

Credits

  • Dress: [celoe.chelsea.dress.champagne.] (group gift)
  • Shoes: [Gos] Lolita Espadrilles - White - 
  • Hair: Magika [Hair M] Wait (tinted bright yellow) 
  • Skin: CALM WATERS female +Fallen Gods Inc.+ SKIN + Atlantic Sacred ( at We ♥ Roleplay)
  • Eyes: ROZENA ~Real Black Eye~ 
  • Poses: !bang (various poses)

No comments: