Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Phire and Lola-itas

Genre July
Last night Lola and I went to Genre together and I bossed her around into doing a post (which she hasn't done yet) on our blogs like we did before. You see we are somewhat lazy so doing just our credits works for us. It also means I don't have to remember all the things all the time.
Genre July
What you don't see in these pictures is the brief period of time that Lola was possessed by a SL demon and her head was spun around. Luckily there was no spewing of pea soup.
Genre July
Since this is my post I am doing a picture mashup of my dress. Lola should be doing one on her post when she gets around to it. I tried to go doll like with my look, though Lola said my shoes made me look like a hussy. I think she was just jealous!
Genre July
How could this face be the face of a hussy I ask you!

Credits


For Lola's credits and the friends poses used check out her blog here. I am sure she will get it up soon(ish)

No comments: