Monday, July 1, 2013

More Purple

More purple-ness
I have been out and about in SL again, though this isn't a new location, just a new spot there. Did that make any sense at all? Well I am wearing a new dress from Apple May Designs that was at a special price over the weekend. However I am a lazy bum and just blogging it today.
More purple-ness
I am doing my impression of a lighthouse. Do you think I nailed it? Have you figured out I am a little sleep deprived yet? Or am I just full of questions today? Ugh that was another, I really need to stop. I am going to distract you with a shot of my bum.
More purple-ness

Credits
  • Dress: (AMD) Sarah Dress - Purple
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat 
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Tattoo: Vestigium - Daisies
  • Hair: Exile::Celebrity Skin AON
  • Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.06
  • Skin: Essences - Whisper Goth Sunkissed *Brown* (currently at TDR Fusion)
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Daydream2 eyes -LGreen-
  • Poses: !bang - various poses

No comments: