Thursday, July 4, 2013

Laundry Time

Laundry Time
While many Americans are out barbequing I am doing laundry, but my BBQ time will be coming shortly. In SL laundry is optional and I can do it however I want. I mean sure I could have used the dryer, but...
Laundry Time
...using a clothes line is much more fun. Well at least the way I do it it is.
Laundry Time
I even convinced Lola and Lex to help out! And hey at least my clothes have some red, white and blue going on for it.

Credits

  • Shirt: *LACUNA* Ribbed Racer Tank -  White
  • Pants: *LACUNA* Secret Garden Jeans -  Early Twilight
  • Hair: Exile::Hold On Loosely AON
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat 
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Skin: Essences - Opera Summertime 03 *blonde*
  • Lipstick: Essences - Hangover Lipstick 09
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Daydream2 eyes -LGreen-
  • Pose: :+:SS:+: Siddean's Sit Pose Collection
  • Clothes Line: :+:SS:+: Swingin' in the Breeze 
  • Wash basin and soap: LISP - Mesh - Laundry Bucket White Box
Leave me a message in the comments of you want to know what Lola or Lex was wearing and I will let you know.

No comments: