Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I dream...

...of romantic lunches in little lakeside cafes on sunny summer days.
I dream...
Lunches that don't include the need for kids menus.
I dream...
Where the views are breathtaking and the air is crisp and clean and a soft breeze rustles through the leaves.
I dream...
This is what I dream.

Credits

  • Hair: ISON - Heidi (at Hair Fair)
  • Dress: Bilo - Tea Time Grass (at Genre)
  • Shoes: Ingenue :: Lydia Slingbacks :: Lemon (need the SLink Mesh feet)
  • Necklace: MG - Necklace - Khaleesi's Temptation - Short
  • Ring: (Yummy) Boho Ring Set - Yellow
  • Eyelids: Slink Mesh eyelids (solid) (photo prop)
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) 
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Manicure: Shakeup!Cosmetics - Nail Lacquer [Floral]
  • Skin: Essences Thursday 01 *sunkissed* ginger
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Daydream2 eyes -LGreen-
  • Poses: (marukin) various poses



Random Phire RL factoid: This dream was a reality once upon a time almost 11 years ago on a vacation to New Hampshire. That was when my soon to be hubby and I decided we didn't want to wait another year to get married and five weeks later we tied the knot. That vacation turned into our honeymoon. One of these days we will go back, without children.

No comments: