Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Alice in Wonderland

Alice
When I saw that Alice was chosen for Disneybound I had to remind myself that it is Disney and not they Alice I have been used to lately. I won't lie for a while I was playing Alice : Madness Returns. It's ummm darker than the Disney version for sure. It's been a long time since I have seen Alice in Wonderland and now I want to see it. My favorite scene is in the very beginning when Alice is laying in the daisies and singing about her "Wonderland".
Alice
I am babbling like Alice's brook so I am going to let you all read the credits. And if you have no idea what I am talking about with the song look at it here.

Credits

  • Hair: [AUX] Hair_SweetiePie - LightGolden (was at hair fair)
  • Dress: DRIFT River Dress [MESH] -Sky (at TDR Fusion)
  • Shirt: [Pink] Poppy Sheer Chiffon Blouse - white
  • Stockings: AE White Seam Stockings for SLINK AE Casual Feet 
  • Shoes: Slink Margot Ballet Slipper Black (Enhancement Compatible)
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat 
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
  • Skin: Essences *CHO skin* ~ Light Rose ~ blonde
  • Eyes: Poetic Colors classic gen4 - early frost - medium bright
  • Poses: !bang


No comments: