Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Melodramatic Mistress

drama queen
I took these pictures earlier in the week and am just getting around to blogging them. I know I am terrible. For the record I am no one's mistress, it just seemed like a good title. I am lounging on the new Marquis couch from Libertine. In fact the furniture and decor used in this entire post is from the new Marquis set.
drama queen
I look like a poor jilted lover in this picture, which goes with the whole melodramatic title of the post. Oh the babydoll is an adorably sexy group gift from Blacklace. Umm I have run out of thoughts so I will move onto the credits.

Credits

  • Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Dahlia: Floral Lace Baby Doll Set: Group Gift
  • Hair: ::Exile: About Last Night:Swiss
  • Skin: Essences Thursday 01 *sunkissed* brown
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat 
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Daydream2 eyes -LGreen-
  • Decor with poses: ~Libertine~ Marquis Complete Set [v.1.1]

No comments: