Monday, June 10, 2013

Pink and Corsetted

Pink and corsetted
Sometimes I like to challenge myself and put together two mesh items that are not sold together. Sometimes it's easy, like with a mesh top and mesh pants. This time it was a mesh dress and mesh corset. The colors in the corset and dress are close enough to one another that sometimes I wasn't sure if it was part of the dress or part of the corset. The corset has a lot of detailing, so while I was out wandering the streets of SL I took pictures.
Pink and corsetted
You can see the zippers, buckles and grommets and such on the corset this time. I shall leave you now, with credits in had to plan your own shopping and street walking (not that kind!!)

Credits

  • Dress: ISON - bodycon shoulder dress  (taupe)
  • Corset: :[P]:- Anasaze Corset and Hipsv:// Blossom
  • Purse: *BOOM* Pili Canvas Bow Clutch (pitch)
  • Shoes: [Decoy] Lea Pumps - Silver Glitter
  • Hair: Clawtooth: That Pretty Lady - Strawberry cream (at The Arcade)
  • Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu 01 BR (at The Arcade)
  • Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Daydream2 eyes -Dark Mint-
Sorry I forgot to write what poses I used.

No comments: