Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mr Smee is Me!

Mr. Smee is ME!
That's right today I am dressed and Captain Hook's faithful companion. I am still a little behind on the Disney Bounding posts, but I am catching up. I of course took some liberties with Mr. Smee, you know given that he is a chubby man and I am neither of those. I did however find a nice ship to take my pictures on, that is something, right?
Mr. Smee is ME!
I had a lot of fun dressing as Mr. Smee and think I ended up looking pretty darn cute.

Credits
  • Sweater: [W&B] Sweet Striped Jumper NAVY/WHITE (this was from a Fifty Linden Friday ages ago)
  • Pants: MIEL CARGO PANTS BRIGHT 
  • Glasses: primOptic Donna glasses 
  • Shoes: SLink June Flats  Taupe (these aren't sold anymore I think)
  • Hair: Maitreya Sasha - Ash Blond
  • Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu 03 BL ( at The Arcade)
  • Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Daydream2 eyes -Dark Mint-
  • Poses: MARUKIN - various pose sets

No comments: