Thursday, June 27, 2013

Look of the Day

LOTD
If has been a while since I have done a straight up look of the day type post. So here we have one today. I have been wearing this outfit for a few days now. I just love how it is casual and sexy all at the same time. I think the ballet flats/slippers give it an extra added bit of sweetness. Oh and I have been loving this hair color combination too. It makes me think of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
LOTD
And did you see I am in green and not yellow? I am trying to expand my color horizons. Maybe I should try for some blues next. What do you think? Is there a color you think I should try?

Credits

  • Dress: :{MV}: Memoirs Tunic  Jade
  • Necklace: MG - Necklace - Milano - Short - SILVER
  • Shoes: Slink Margot Ballet Slipper Black (Enhancement Compatible)
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat 
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Hair: Exile::Bad Reputation AON 1
  • Skin: Essences - Cancer - Light Rose - Brown ( at Zodiac)
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Daydream2 eyes -LGreen-
  • Manicure: Flair - Fingernails Applier Slink A/E - Set 102 (at The Attic)
  • Poses: Diesel Works - June Group Gift

No comments: