Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bossy Bird

Zazu - the bossy bird
It's Disney Bounding catch-up time. This time is it Zazu, that bossy bird from the Lion King. I figured it would make sense to be in a library because Zazu was a knowledgeable bird, though I am pretty sure it wasn't book smarts he had.
Zazu - the bossy bird
I couldn't help but squeeze in a little Arcade action in this post. What can I say my vain self is digging the way I look in the Glam Affair gacha skin, so expect to see more of them. Up next is Mr. Smee, Captain Hooks little cohort.

Credits

  • Shirt: Schadenfreude White Oxford, tidy tails
  • Pants: DRIFT Saturday Capris Suede
  • Jacket: fri. - Marie.Jacket (Steel)
  • Jewelry: MG  - Delightful Dahlia Set
  • Shoes: Shiny Things  Arcadas  - pearl
  • Hair: Exile::Celebrity Skin 
  • Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu 01 (at The Arcade)
  • Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Daydream2 eyes -Dark Mint-
  • Book: ~Scribble~ Moleskine (Drops) (store closed)
  • Poses: I forgot what I used...sorry :(

No comments: