Monday, June 17, 2013

Art Deco and Me

It's Genre time again and this month the theme is Art Deco, if you couldn't tell by the title.
Art Deco and Me
I have a soft spot in my heart for Art Deco, easpecially Art Deco jewelry. Needless to say when I saw that this was the theme this month I was a tad excited.
Art Deco and Me
The dresses from this era are pretty spectacular as well. There are more options for dresses at Genre, this just happens to be the one I picked.
Art Deco and Me
You didn't think I would let this post go without a shot of the jewelry and the skin too did you? The chain on this necklace reminds me of a bracelet I have in the non digital world. If you like what you see then go take a trip to Genre.

Credits

  • Dress: .:SF:. "Josephine" Dress - Noir  (at Genre)
  • Jewelry: ::: Krystal ::: Deco - Jewelry Set - Platinum (MultiJewel)  (at Genre)
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium 
  • Shoes: Slink Vintage 2-Strap Pumps Black (must have medium mesh feet to wear)
  • Hair: [e] Again - Black 04
  • Skin: .la petite morte. madison t2 m6 GENRE  (at Genre)
  • Eyelashes: MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick
  • Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Daydream2 eyes -LGreen-
  • Poses: :+:SS:+: Art Deco - 6 Pose Set  (at Genre)

No comments: