Thursday, June 6, 2013

A walk in the Park

A walk in the park
I have been sitting on this look since before Memorial Day but never got a chance to post it because of moving. Since I didn't get it posted the and new things came out I tweaked it a little. I changed the hair for a more recently released style.
A walk in the park
I am exploring more and more lately and I think my pictures are making that obvious. Let me know it you love it or hate it.

Credits

  • Top: Ingenue :: Tulipe :: Rouge
  • Skirt: *BOOM* Minka Skirt (sugar) 
  • Hair: Exile::Bad Reputation 
  • Necklace: lassitude & ennui Chunky gold necklace
  • Mesh Hands: Slink Mesh Hands Casual  
  • Manicure: +>A&A<+ Sheer Candy Hands
  • Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION
  • Shoes: [Gos] Lolita Espadrilles - White -
  • Bracelet: [tea.s] Link Bracelet - Cream
  • Skin: Essences Thursday 01 *sunkissed* brunette
  • Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   DeepSea
  • Poses: !bang

1 comment:

Saffie said...

I like it! I love to see people mixing mesh with clothing layers!
You nailed it!