Wednesday, May 15, 2013

You must learn your scales and your arpeggios

Marie
When I read that this weeks Disney character was Marie all I could think about was how Marie was the singer of the kittens. So of course I titled the post after the song from the movie. I was tempted to wear a headband with ears for it, but when with a huge pink bow instead.
Marie
I did stick with white hair and a white dress for her though, you know it be a little more like Marie.

Credits

  • Dress: Schadenfreude Ivory Eala Dress
  • Choker: lassitude & ennui Ophelia Bow & pearl choker (tinted brighter)
  • Hair Bow: PIDIDDLE - Bowtastic Hairbow - Hot Pink
  • Shoes: [Gos] Lolita Espadrilles - Summer  -  (currently at FaMESHed)
  • Hair: Magika  Forget
  • Skin: -Belleza- Chic Skin
  • Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC  Maple
  • Poses: !bang  mini - classic  and !bang - Sing Your Heart Out

No comments: