Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Treasure Hunt

It's story times kiddies! It's been a while since I was inspired to do one, but inspiration struck yesterday! I hope you enjoy.

Once day my sweetie told me to meet him at this little cafe. However when I arrived all I was greeted with was a bottle of champagne and a map.

The Map
I decided to follow the map to the bridge but I encountered a problem when I got there. How was I going to get to the other side of the island?
The Broken Bridge
I wandered a bit and came across a dock. No one would mind if I borrowed a boat right? I mean I had a treasure map to follow.
The Boat Ride
When I arrived at the cave I was greeted by my sweetie.
The Treasure I found
Needless to say I was more than excited about the treasure I found where X marked the spot.
The Treasure

Credits
On Me

  • Top: DRIFT Morning Tank -Plaid
  • Pants: MIEL CARGO PANTS BRIGHT 
  • Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops nolaces 
  • Hair: Exile::Sparkle And Fade AON
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Nails: +>A&A<+  Shimmer & Fade- Fingernail Appliers
  • Skin: Essences Thursday 01 *sunkissed* brown
  • Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC  DeepSea


On my sweetie

  • Shirt: ISPACHI Mesh [Long Sleeved TShirt] - Green
  • Pants: [ 2byte ] 021 Jean (Dirty blue) 
  • Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops nolaces
  • Hair: Exile::Vindicated Naturals
  • Facial Hair: NANUK per curled scruff black
  • Skin: Essences - Edwin *sunkissed* (hairbase / flat abs)
  • Eyes: Poetic Colors nightfall - firefly - 
Poses: !bang - various solo and couples poses
Photos taken here and here

No comments: