Friday, May 17, 2013

Bump and Grind

bump and grind
A little 50 Shades for your Friday. This is my little Bump and Grind picture. This one was a little hard for me because I am so indecisive sometimes, and this was one of those times. In fact I had three different pictures taken and I had ask a friend which one I should use. So if you don't like this picture blame Lola! It is only a peek at lingerie again this week. Maybe I need to strip down again. Oh wait the next one is Stripped so I guess I will be stripping down. Hope you have a fantastically flirtatious Friday.

Credits
On the Man

  • Shirt: (AMD) BaseBall Mesh T's- Skull
  • Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops nolaces
  • Pants: [ 2byte ] 021 Jean (Old blue) 
  • Hair: Exile::Vindicated Naturals
  • Skin: Essences - Edwin *sunkissed* (hairbase / flat abs)
  • Facial Hair: NANUK per curled scruff black
  • Eyes: .ID. Essentials / Mens Dept / Blue-Green


On Me

  • Bra: *BOOM* Comfy Womfy Bra (hunter)
  • Skirt: :[P]:- Lorelei Skirt ://Seq
  • Shrug: Nomine Jerusalem Hoodie Shrug - black - 
  • Necklace: MG - Necklace - Raisa - SILVER
  • Boots: lassitude & ennui Overknee boots snakeskin black / black 
  • Hair: Exile::Independent Women 
  • Skin: -Belleza- Chic Skin
  • Eyeliner: *BOOM* Liquid Glaze (lashed) Black
  • Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   MD   DeepSea
  • Pose: {.:exposeur:.} Fade Into You


No comments: