Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Little Afternoon Delight

Afternoon Delight
Since this theme was afternoon delight I decided to shoot a couple sneaking off for a little fun. I mean I could have been obvious about it, but I thought I would be subtle for once.
Afternoon Delight
As you can see someone was a little anxious to get to dessert this afternoon.

Credits
On the boy



On Phire   

  • Lingerie: .: Somnia :. Feathered Harlot Bra & Panties {Orange} 
  • Shirt: (TokiD) cowgirl top (spring)
  • Shorts: e! Holli Shorts (Anthacite) 
  • Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops nolaces 
  • Picnic Tin: {what next} Yellow Picnic Tin (wear me)
  • Hair: ::Exile:: Bring it On!:Maraschino
  • Skin: Essences Thursday 01 *sunkissed* ginger
  • Eyeliner: *BOOM* Liquid Glaze (lashed) Navy
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Pose: :+:SS:+: CUTE funny Couples pose

No comments: