Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Virgin Warrior

The Virgin Warrior
The Fantasy Faire is coming! This is a sneak peak as the Faire doesn't open till the 20th, but it doesn't hurt to start a shopping list. Today's sneak peak is all about the skin and armor from Plastik. I am a sucker for armor even if I don't wear it often.
The Virgin Warrior
Now I know this may not be the best judge of how I look, but when the hubby (who prefers WoW to SL) looks at my screen and says "Cool AV" I know I have something good going on. At least that is what I think.
The Virgin Warrior
Those lovely gems on my armor come with a HUD to change the color and type of stone. Yay options! Also the skirt bit comes with a HUD as well to change the fabric. I went with the white armor because it popped against the dark skin, and well I chose the skin with the red because it reminded me of fire so it seemed fitting for me. There are many color options though so I suggest when the Faire opens you go check it out!

Credits
Fantasy Faire Items 

Non Fantasy Faire Items



*No SLURLS for the Fantasy Faire yet, the links above lead to the maps so you can find the store on the sim when it opens*

No comments: