Friday, April 19, 2013

The Forest Princess

Forest Princess
I am not going to lie, I am a sucker for gowns, even though I rarely wear them. Of course I feel like a princess when I wear them. Of course the crown of flowers with antlers makes me feel even more princess-like. If you haven't guessed this gown and headpiece are both items that can be had once the Fantasy Faire opens. These items benefit RFL so you can look gorgeous for a good cause. Totally a win-win in my book.
Forest Princess
Maybe I can pull in a handsome prince looking like this.
Forest Princess
Look at those antlers. There is a little birdie friend in my antlers. I love little details like that. I am sure you have had enough of my prattle and would like credits so here you go.

 Credits
   Fantasy Faire Items 
  • Gown: ::{Elysium}:: Purple/Blue Maenad Gown (Lumenaria)*
  • Antler Crown: ::{Elysium}:: Maenad Pink Rose Crown (with Antlers) (Lumenaria)*
  • Poses: !Musa! Gown Pose 001-010 (Magnificat)*


  • Non - Fantsy Faire items

    • Skin: al vulo!- Polly 2*  natural caramel
    • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
    • Eyeshadow: *Fishy Strawberry* Makeup - Allure - Karma Eye Shadow - Purple
    • Eyeliner: *BOOM* Liquid Glaze (lashed) Purple
    • Hair: Magika  Habit
    *No SLURLs since the Faire isn't open yet, but this will take you to the sim map so you can find the shop when it opens.

    No comments: