Saturday, April 20, 2013

Magnificent Mermaid

Mermaid me
More fantastical avatars for you to get for a great cause. This time I am am taking a look at the mermaid avatars from TempT. This one is called Pea for obvious reasons. I feel like if there were mermaid showgirls this is exactly what they would look like. How fabulous do I look?
Mermaid me
I also have something special to show you. One of the special events at Fantasy Faire is the Silent Auction where you can bid on special items. This item happens to be a one special colored mermaid avatar, named Odessa.
Mermaid me
The only bits not included are the eyes and hair that I am wearing. It even comes with an AO!
Mermaid me
You can however get the skin separate from the Auction item as a RFL item in the shops booth.

Credits
Pea Mermaid


Silent Auction Mermaid
  • Mermaid AV: TempT~Odessa Mermaid (Silent Auction Item)*
  • Skin: TempT~Daliah Red Skin FF2013 (also included in the Silent Aution mermaid avatar)(Crimson Fields)*
  • Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Jamie Mesh Hair - Crystal violet
  • Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC   Glacier
  • Pose: Glitterati - Underwater
* No SLURLs at the moment since the faire isn't open. The link will lead you to the Fantasy Faire maps of the sim so you can find the shop when the fair opens.

No comments: