Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hunky Dory

SL Disney bound - Dory
Styling a look after a fish was not as easy as I had thought it would be. I mean getting the colors was simple, there were only about three, but the hair that was tricky. I wanted something that seemed fin-like with out looking completely bizarre with the rest of the look. I think I pulled it off pretty well.
SL Disney bound - Dory
Still pretty and feminine but with the spiked up bits hopefully looking some what fin-like.

 Credits

  • Dress: *BOOM* Hye Tube Dress (sapphire) 
  • Hair: .ploom. Neopunk  - Dipped 2
  • Shoes: Ingenue :: Gatsby Heels  :: Citrine
  • Skin: Essences Thursday 01 *sunkissed* brunette
  • Eyeshadow: L.Fauna Basic Shadow [Blue]
  • Eyeliner: *BOOM* Liquid Glaze (lashed) Yellow
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Poses/pose prop: GLITTERATI - Boxy 

No comments: