Friday, April 5, 2013

Gaston

Gaston
Kill the Beast! So last week I wasn't very good at following the challenge directions, but this week I nailed it! This was a pretty easy look to put together since I own a fair amount of yellow. And well it happened to work out that I was able to use this new pose set.

Gaston
Of course I would never actually kill the Beast, in fact I really like the Beast. What can I say any guy who gives a girl a library as a gift is all right in my book, no pun intended.

Credits

  • Undershirt: [W&B] Cole Boatneck Top GOLD (Whole)
  • T-Shirt: *BOOM* Twenty-Three Tee merlot
  • Jeans: ::BB:: Boyfriend Cords  (brown) ( may no longer be available)
  • Boots: lassitude & ennui Lazy boots brown 
  • Hair: Magika  Habit
  • Skin: Essences Thursday 01 *sunkissed* brunette
  • Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC    DeepSea
  • Poses: Poise Posefall (technically a dudes pose set but I rock it!) (available at Pose Fair)
Picture take HERE

No comments: