Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dynamic Ducknipple Duo

I probably shouldn't write up blog posts while the kids are playing Lego Batman, it leads to titles like that.
Dynamic Duo
I don't think we could fight crime in these dresses, but I could be wrong. I guess SuperGirl wore a dress like outfit, or at the very least a skirt. This is not about super heroes though. This is about dresses.
Dynamic Duo
And we look pretty fabulous in these dresses.
Dynamic Duo
Wonder Woman has nothing on my cuffs!

Credits
On Phire
  • Dress: DN Mesh: Fairy Dress 
  • Shoes: Shiny Things Kelseys  - black 
  • Cuffs: *BOOM* Fearless  wrist cuff Gold
  • Hair: ::Exile:: This Years Love:Persimmon
  • Skin: Essences - Opera Chic *sunkissed* ginger ( from previous TDR Fusion)
  • Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC SummerGrass
  • Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)

On My Crime Fighting Partner
  • Dress: DN Mesh: Tina Dress 
  • Shoes: DN Mesh: Queli 
  • Hair: [LeLutka]-PINNED hair - Bournville
  • Skin: Essences Clover Cold *sunkissed* brunette ( from previous TDR Fusion)
  • Eyes: .ID. Reflections / Sunset
Poses : *EverGlow* - Balls #22 and *EverGlow* - Girls Poses #63 (at Pose Fair)

No comments: