Sunday, March 17, 2013

Peadar Pan

So I heard about this Disney Challenge and I just had to do it! This weeks challenge was Peter Pan, and well since it is St Patrick's Day today I went Gaelic righting Peter. If I screwed it up blame Google and not me okay? Oh I should show you me Peadar Pan huh?
I was a little worried that it wouldn't read as Peter Pan, so I asked my RL hubby. He took one look and said  "It's Peter Pan right?". Yup sometimes I am just that insecure. Well I am off to go drink some beer and maybe eat some gold, well chocolate coins.

Credit

  • Dress: : ) BCC. Over The Rainbow Long Green 
  • Leggings: Tee*fy Basic Crochet Leggins Brown
  • Boots: *GF*[Mesh] Long Cuff Boots "Will" -sepia-
  • Necklace: :::Sn@tch Bellefleur Necklace (Mushroom):::
  • Foot Glow: *C:K* Fairy Dust Feet - Yellow
  • Hair: [e] Again - Brown 08
  • Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.06
  • Skin: {.essences.} Rowena - new ~ Rosy Pale
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Poses: [LAP] Faery Focus pose (store closed)

No comments: