Wednesday, March 6, 2013

No idea

I had no idea what to title today's post so I titled it just that...no idea. Was it lazy?Probably. Was it honest? Most assuredly it was. Now that that is out of the way. I really just wanted to sit in my little trailer all day, it's a cozy little space, but no I told myself to be productive. So here is a good look at the today's look.
I wore green because it is March and St.Patrick's Day is in March and I was being cheesy and I will do it again!
Credits
  • Jeans: [Miseria] Danger Days - Charred Black
  • Shirt: :::Sn@tch Taylor Loose Tee (Green-Small):::
  • Boots: lassitude & ennui Timea ankle booots - black / silver
  • Hair: Clawtooth: Surfer Rosa - Red eye flight (at The Arcade)
  • Skin: Essences - Thursday *beach* ginger
  • Lipgloss: ROZENA ~ROZENA ~Strawberry Lip Color~ winter pink
  • Eyeliner: *BOOM* Liquid Glaze (lashed) Black
  • Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC MD SummerGrass
  • Poses: Glitterati - long hair poses (various sets)
  • Trailer: floorplan. teardrop trailer gacha / butterfloorplan. teardrop trailer gacha / butter (at The Arcade)

No comments: