Friday, March 15, 2013

LOTD - Purple


This look started off innocently enough with the tank top. Then my wanna be bad ass side came out to play. It doesn't happen unplanned all that often, but when it does it goes full out. I ended up running out to buy the earrings because nothing I had seemed to fit. I did have everything else on hand though. See alone none of it is tough looking, but put it all together and BOOM...badassedness. Yeah I know it's not a real word, lets just pretend okay? Here are the credits so you can get your badass on!

Oh and here is a completely vain shot too because I really like it.                                                                      

Credits

  • Tank Top: 20.FIVE Mesh Tanktop & Pants - Purple - Tank Top - 
  • Pants: *BOOM* Manchesters (pitch) 
  • Earrings: :[P]:- Jestyr Earring[Spiked-R]://Volkano
  • Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops nolaces 
  • Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Morgan Mesh Hair - Night shadow
  • Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION
  • Skin: Essences Thursday 01 *sunkissed* brunette
  • Eyeliner: *BOOM* Liquid Glaze (lashed) Purple
  • Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Aqua
  • Poses: aDORKable 

No comments: